Thursday, September 25, 2008

No...

I have not died, dropped off the face of the planet or succumbed to the very tempting alternative lifestyle of a crack addict. I simply haven't had internet access since I moved about 6 or 7 weeks ago, and damn, I miss it. So for all my fans out there (ie. one really amazing, but apparently delusional writer out there who for whatever reason reads the bullshit I write, oh and my 2 devoted friends who are also amazing writers) I will have daily access again starting Sept 30 so I'll be able to catch up on the reading or your amazing blogs and the writing of the asinine and insane that I revel in. Miss you guys!
-PSYCHO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's only a few days to go, yayaya. I miss you too. You are amazing. I am delusional but not about you, you can write and you are smart funny and wonderful and You Can Write. 4 days and counting, tick tick,

Queen of the Universe said...

woo hoo! now lets get started on the mail order midget scheme and we are set!

La Lunatique said...

miss you too especially the asinine and insane it's the very best part!