Saturday, October 11, 2008

WHO PUT THIS VOODOO SPELL ON ME?????

In order to understand this fully you should read the 2 previous entries.
Soooo.... the cable guy came and brought a new box to replace the one that was installed only 8 days ago. It has been almost exactly 12 hours since said replacement took place and AHEM... the damn new box did the exact same thing. It completely went out! Now I have to be up early in the morning so we can repeat this install new box, blow up new box cycle all again.
I'm beginning to get concerned about this. I mean what's next? I don't really want to know, but I have to admit my curiousity is definately piqued...
My friend suggested that maybe some energy doesn't want me in my house (i've only been here about 8 weeks) because this sort of strangeness has started to engulf me since I moved in. I don't know what to think. I don't feel any sort of malignant presence here at all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you poor thing. A poltergeist, or just one of those cyclic things where nothing works? You seem to be taking it well though, resignation to the fates may be the best course in a situation like this. You are amazingly wonderful and things will turn again and flow in your direction, I'm sure. Do you need a hug? I'll leave one here just in case, ((you))

psychobillygirl said...

hugs and kind words much appreciated!!! :)