Thursday, October 9, 2008

supercalifragilisticsexpialiPISSED-the-FUCK-OFF

my cable box burned up. i know, not a major crisis, BUT I am tired and I really wanted to watch the new episode of LA Ink tonight!
ok, so really that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It was another weird day. I evaluated someone who has probably been abused and molested (so sad and heartbreaking), I evaluated a 70+ yar old man who felt the need to divulge his affinity for women's panties (pink with a 2 inch lace waist and about 1 inch of lace around the leg openings), oh he likes all womens clothes, but especially the pink panties, and do i think i could help him obtain more to go with his bras because that would make him so happy, the cable box burned up and i just reviewed my bills and realized, yet again, I'm not going to be able to pay them all though i worked my ass off this week and have been babysitting in my free time to supplement.....
So i know the sadness and paraphilia come with the territory when you have my job, i know because i am me, cable boxes are going to burn up 5 days after installation and i have to keep telling myself that EVENTUALLY my damn license WILL come in the mail and the bureacratic bullshit that the state dishes out will come to close and i will be able to actually bill under my own license.... UNTIL THEN A BITCH HAS GOTTA VENT!

***DISCLAIMER**** I have no problem with anyone who likes to cross dress. this was not the issue at all. I did however, get a little creeped out when he kept obsessing over it, because clearly talking about it was an attempt to get his rocks off...

THANK YOU...AND GOODNIGHT...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vent! And did you a good job of it. I could here the whistle of the steam coming out of your ears from here. I hope you feel better for it. Relax, do you want a foot massage?

psychobillygirl said...

thanks... and yes, a foot massage would probably work wonders. Now, if only I had go-go-gadget legs that could reach you... lol