Saturday, June 21, 2008

wide awake


how is it that I have had a very long week and a tiring day with my favorite kiddos in the world and yet I am sitting on the couch wide awake. I'm tired, I know this to be true. My eyes are burning like crazy (typing this is actually making it worse) but the minute I close them, my mind begins to race as though tomorrow were the apocolypse and it was my job to figure out how to stop it.... what's this about? Its like my nerves are charged to full capacity and there is nowhere to transfer said energy, so it's stuck. inside my head, down my spinal column and into my finger tips which currently feel like the nerves may crawl to the outside in search of an electrical circuit. This sucks. it happens sometimes and the anxiety it causes manifests itself in numerous, often unpleasant, ways. I thought this time I'd try writing it down, not really sure if it's helping or not...

Besides, if tomorrow were the end of the world I'm certainly not the dumbass that anyone would call up for a solution so I really don't get the urgency...lmao

DAMMIT, I WANNA GO TO SLEEP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish could offer some helpful advice but I know nothing. You described the state really well though, it's great immediate writing, if that helps any?